Pandemic Pedagogy

 Week 1 learning virtually vs learning in person and being on campus I will admit was a little slow and stressful. Being on campus makes things a little easier because virtually even some teachers do not understand technology and have a hard time working it out which makes it a little tougher for the students. Students had to find their own schedule on working with school and for some students they might be having to take care of younger siblings or babysitting others and having to juggle school and the 80 min classes with no peace when your siblings are bugging you or need something. Also, when at home 24/7 students might even procrastinate a little more I know I did. If you have two - three assignments one day you will tell yourself, "oh I have nothing to do but I'll always be home so I can for sure do it later", then hours go by and you forget about those assignments and it is too late, so you say tomorrow and get more assignments the next day and end up with a pile. Doing school virtually you have to be a little more stricter and pushy with yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts