MSS PART 2

 1. The difference between a symbol and a sign is a symbol has a deeper more complex meaning behind it and created with a purpose as a sign is a specific towards something and it is simple with no meaning.

2. The three elements of the symbolic relationship are symbol, referent, and us.

3. A word is a symbol. Many people may see a word different from yours because the words have different meaning behind it from a life experience the person had.

4. One natural sign that I have seen in the world is when the light coming from the window in my living room is orange and I look outside and it is very orange as well which shows me there is a fire nearby.

5. One symbol I have seen in the world is a crucifix and crosses. A crucifix has Jesus on it and a cross is just cross shaped, I knew the meaning behind it because I am catholic and carry a cross around my neck everyday.

Comments

Popular Posts